1. How did you get to Greenville?
I was born here! After graduating from ECU, I married Clay and moved away, but returned to Greenville once we had our first child. There is no better town to raise a family!
2. Where is your favorite breakfast/coffee spot in Greenville?
Tie between Coastal Fog and the Scullery.
3. Where is your favorite lunch spot in Greenville?
Fresh Vibes, quick healthiest food ever!
4. Where is your favorite dinner spot in Greenville?
Tie between Ford + Shep, Starlight and Villa Verde. So many great options!
5. What are your top three things to do in Greenville?
1. Ride bikes with my family on the greenway.
2. Meet friends at Ford + Shep for dinner and walk to a local brewery.
3. Shop at our lovely local boutiques like It’s So Wright or Votre.
6. What is your favorite festival in Greenville?
7. What is your favorite park in Greenville and why?
The town commons. Great greenway access, watching people in the beautiful, open space and on the water!
8. How do you give back to Greenville?
Personally, we are very thankful to have so many incredible ministries and organizations that make a huge difference in our community. My family loves to support Building Hope, Third Street Education Center and others both financially and physically by serving when there is a need. We are also thankful to belong to our Covenant Church family that make these opportunities so easy and fun to learn about and collaborate with.
9. What is one thing you would like to see come to Greenville?
10. How can Greenville be improved?
Everyone shop local small business!! We need our favorite boutiques restaurants to stay in business and every purchase counts!
11. How did you hear about the Young Professionals of Pitt County
Through the chamber of commerce.
12. Why did you join the Young Professionals of Pitt County?
Light and laser therapy at Advantage Therapy Solutions is a modality that is new to some people in the community. YP offers great opportunities to network and develop relationships with other business and potential patients looking for a safe way to rehabilitate injury or eliminate pain!
13. What is your favorite part of YP?
All networking opportunities and learning about other amazing businesses right here in Greenville!
14. What is your favorite YP event and why?
Third Thursdays! They are consistent and give busy people like me something predictable so I can make them happen as much as possible. 🙂