1. How did you get to Greenville? I grew up in Tarboro, NC and was working at WNCN in Raleigh and since they are sister stations with WNCT, I decided to come to Greenville. Eastern NC is home to me!
2. Where is your favorite breakfast/coffee spot in Greenville? The Breakfast Bar! I love their French Toast.
3. Where is your favorite lunch spot in Greenville? I love Mexican food, so any place that has it!
4. Where is your favorite dinner spot in Greenville? Cinnamon Bistro. They have some amazing vegetarian meals!
5. What are your top three things to do in Greenville? Networking with local businesses, visiting shops and boutiques, and eating out at restaurants and different food places.
6. What is your favorite festival in Greenville? Street Food Festival. I love food trucks!
7. What is your favorite park in Greenville and why? Town Commons. There’s so much space to relax.
8. How do you give back to Greenville? Getting involved with the community to help serve and uplift others. Also, using what I do at work every day to assist local businesses and organizations especially small and minority owned businesses. I want to help them grow and thrive in our community!
9. What is one thing you would like to see come to Greenville? I would love to see professional sports or organizations in Greenville.
10. How can Greenville be improved? I would say more events that brings the entire community together.
11. How did you hear about the Young Professionals of Pitt County? I was introduced to YP through work.
12. Why did you join the Young Professionals of Pitt County? One of my managers was involved with YP and encouraged me to get involved. I’ve always enjoyed networking and community engagement, so I wanted to find a space that would allow me to have that experience, so I joined YP.
13. What is your favorite part of YP? My favorite part is getting to know new people in Greenville and learning about the variety of businesses and professional organizations we have. You’ll find that each one brings their own uniqueness to Greenville so you see why everyone is needed in our community in order for it to thrive.
14. What is your favorite YP event and why? I really enjoy the Rise and SYP. I always look forward to the speakers and hearing about their life journey, the advice they have, and seeing where they are today.