- How did you get to Greenville?
I originally came to Greenville to attend a master’s program at ECU and decided to stay for my Ph.D. I then started investing in real estate and couldn’t imagine living anywhere else.
- Where is your favorite breakfast/coffee spot in Greenville?
Being a New Yorker, Bagelman really hits home for me.
- Where is your favorite lunch spot in Greenville?
King’s Deli is the place for lunch.
- Where is your favorite dinner spot in Greenville?
Anywhere on Dickinson Avenue – my wife and I love all the restaurants in that area.
- What are your top three things to do in Greenville?
- Walking on the Greenway
- Visiting local breweries
- Dining at restaurants or food trucks
- What is your favorite festival in Greenville?
I’m a sucker for Pirate Fest
- What is your favorite park in Greenville and why?
Green Springs Park is my favorite because its where my wife and I took wedding photos after our ceremony at St. Peter’s. It will always hold a special place in my heart.
- How do you give back to Greenville?
I volunteer with the Humane Society of Eastern Carolina
- What is one thing you would like to see come to Greenville?
Being in the construction industry, I would love to see Home Depot come back to town. I spend a lot of time at Lowe’s, but Home Depot is a personal favorite.
- How can Greenville be improved?
Greenville has been improving drastically since I moved here 14 years ago. I believe that it needs to continue attracting new business and prioritizing economic development and quality of life campaigns.
- How did you hearabout the Young Professionals of Pitt County?
I had a group of friends that originally invited me to an event several years ago. Once I started my own business and got my real estate license, I chose to become a member.
- Why did you join the Young Professionals of Pitt County?
I joined YP because I enjoy interacting with community members who I might not meet otherwise. Plus, it’s a great excuse to grab a drink while making new friends.
- What is your favorite part of YP?
My favorite part of YP is knowing that there are other individuals like myself in town who want to make Greenville a welcoming community for young professionals of various industries and sectors.
- What is your favorite YP event and why?
Rise and SYP is my favorite YP event. I’m a morning person and I love coffee – so it’s a great opportunity to network, support local spots, and hear from people in our community.