- How did you get to Greenville NC?
Came to Greenville in 1997 to go to East Carolina University and I never left.
- Why did you join the TYP?
To grow my leadership skills and meet new people.
- What is your favorite:
lunch spot? The Scullery
dinner: Dickinson Avenue Public House
- If you could have any super power, what would it be and what would you use it for?
Definitely mind control ….to get people to do good things.
- If you could have any celebrity live next door to you, who would it be?
Rob Dyrdek, he’s hilarious.
- What are your top 3 things to do/see in Greenville? I’m adding a 4th!
- Drag Brunch, a benefit for PiCASO (Pitt County AIDS Service Organization), at the Scullery
- ECU Football Game
- Umbrella Market/Freeboot Friday/Uptown Art Walks
- Salsa Dancing at Crave
- If you played hooky for a day, where would we find you?
- When people ask you what you do for a living, what do you tell them?
I work for United Way of Pitt County. We work to raised funds to make lasting change in our community by addressing root causes of community issues. My role is to take the funds we raise and invest them back into Pitt County.
- What do you think is the best invention in the past 50 years?
Clean drinking water – which is still not readily available in parts of the world
- Who was your first Facebook friend?
I do not know.
- If you couldn’t live in Greenville, where would you want to live?
Colorado Rockies or Seattle, Washington